Khamis, 1 Mac 2012

InsyaAllah I'll mark my words and walk the talk...syukran boss

MOHAMED AMIRUL ARSHAD BIN MOHAMED ZAMRI
LOT 3373 LORONG CAHYA AMAN 2D,
TAMAN PUTERI JALAN SULTAN TENGAH
93050,KUCHING
0138216139                           
                                                                             3RD JANUARY 2012
____________________________________________________________________________________
MR.AWANG HABIBURLLAH BIN AWANG ISMAIL
HMN NADHIR SDN BHD


Dear Sir,

LETTER OF RESIGNATION

Please accept this letter as formal notification that I am leaving my job as a part time employee of HMN Nadhir Sdn Bhd effective on 6TH JANUARY 2012. The reason is I will continue my further study at Centre of Foundation International Islamic University.

It was my second opportunities to serve for this company and I really appreciate it especially when you place me at the Finance and Account unit. It really means for me to enhance my knowledge and skills in accounting field as I am learning it in my college. To be honest, I really admire you sir as a person who are well-versed in business field. When I take a stroll to Kuching town I realized that almost 80% of the businesses are conducted by the non-natives and depicted that the perception of our people regarding business are weak. I really agreed with you about to create a business so that we can provide jobs and improve our economy especially for our people .You really motivated me sir by the history of how you put your efforts to raise up HMN Nadhir Sdn.Bhd. and your leadership skills in recruiting your man to make your company successful. It does implement in my mind set to run a business one day. Furthermore, there are lots of business field not to be discovered yet in Sarawak.
Once again, I would like to thank you very much for everything that you gave to me since I was here and I want to ask Halal for it. Also I want to say sorry for wrong did that I have done and the burden that I have put to you and all staffs of HMN Nadhir Sdn. Bhd. I hope one day HMN Nadhir can be a role model for the Sarawakian people for Malay especially to get involve in business field. That is all from me, wassalam.

“Prophet Muhammad p.b.u.h said “9/10 of the bounty in this world came from business and an honest and truthful businessman shall be in the shade of the throne of Allah.”



Yours Sincerely,

…………………………………
(MOHAMED AMIRUL ARSHAD BIN MOHAMED ZAMRI)

Tiada ulasan: